- This event has passed.
*Live Remote Online Series* Intro to Alchemy: 3 Part Series
December 1 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Tuesday, repeating until December 15, 2020
PLEASE READ CLASS DESCRIPTION IN ITS ENTIRETY.
ZOOM CLASSES OPERATE THE SAME AS IN PERSON CLASSES. WE DO NOT RECORD CLASSES TO PROTECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF OUR TEACHERS.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is not an in-person class. This class is being offered as a LIVE ONLINE-ONLY OFFERING. After you sign up, you will receive a link to register for the viewing session with your receipt. If you do not receive a receipt (please check your spam/junk box as well) send an email to email@example.com. Please register ahead of time to ensure that you make it to the online session on time! (Class times are in MDT time zone)
Registration will close one hour prior to class starting.
Intro to Alchemy is a three-part class series teaching students core concepts of Alchemy and how to alchemically prepare medicinal remedies with plants (spagyrics). This class series is highly recommended for people with little to no knowledge of Alchemy who are interested in using this path to gain a deeper understanding of the natural laws which influence our relationship with the world around us, and how we can work with these forces to make herbal medicine. By taking Intro to Alchemy, you will gain the following knowledge:
– The Origins of Alchemy & its Influence Within Hermeticism and Western Traditions of Witchcraft
– The Concept of the Four Elements (Fire, Air, Water & Earth), and their Influence within the Physical Body
– The Concept of the Great Work (Magnum Opus), and the Seven Stages Purification
– The Energetics of the Planets, and their Influences in the Physical Body, Plant Composition, and Spagyrics
– Important Symbols Associated with Different Alchemical Elements, and How to Use them to Key Notes
– The Three Philosophical Principles of Plants in relation to Alchemy
– How to Use Spagyrics to Make Herbal Medicine Preparations
– How to Formulate Medicinal or Energetic Recipes in Conjunction to an Herb’s Element and Planetary Association
– PLUS SO MUCH MORE…
Intro to Alchemy will be taught in lecture-style classes, and will include interactive exercises to help you apply alchemical concepts as you learn them. You will earn a Certificate of Completion upon finishing the course. Please make sure to have note-taking materials with you for all classes.
Sadie is a Medicinal Plant Specialist with a passion for helping others.
Sadie developed her love for working with plants through growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She graduated from the Colorado School for Clinical Herbalism in 2016, with 360 Hours of experience in Herbal Pharmacy, Anatomy & Physiology, Botany, Foraging, and Aromatherapy. Sadie is committed to helping people learn how to take charge of their own health by teaching how to work with plant allies in order to make herbal remedies which support the body, mind, and soul.