*Live Remote Online Series* Green Witchcraft 101
March 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Thursday, repeating until March 25, 2021
PLEASE READ CLASS DESCRIPTION IN ITS ENTIRETY.
ZOOM CLASSES OPERATE THE SAME AS IN PERSON CLASSES. WE DO NOT RECORD CLASSES TO PROTECT THE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OF OUR TEACHERS. CLASS FEES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE, PLEASE ENSURE YOU ARE ABLE TO ATTEND AT THE SCHEDULED CLASS TIME.
PLEASE NOTE: This class is not an in-person class. This class is being offered as a LIVE ONLINE-ONLY OFFERING. You will receive the class link in a separate email about an hour before the class is scheduled to begin, Mountain Time. Please register ahead of time to ensure that you make it to the online session on time! (Class times are in MDT time zone)
Registration will close one hour prior to class starting.
Green Witchcraft 101 is a four-part class series teaching students foundational knowledge for those looking to begin practicing magic with the plants, fungi, minerals, and other elements of Nature. This class series is highly recommended for people who are starting their magical relationship with the Earth, and desire to gain insight about about the natural tools they can utilize in spell work, rituals, and personal medicine. Green Witchcraft 101 will teach you the following :
– The Magical and Medicinal Properties of Over 50 Different Plants, Fungi, and Crystals
– The Influences of the Planets in Magical Workings and their Correspondences in the Physical Body
– The Energetics of the Four Elements, and How to Use Them in Ritual
– How to Utilize the Different Phases of the Moon for Magic
– How to Prepare Alcohol Extracts, Ritual Oils, Ritual Baths, Essences, and several other tools for spell work or personal remedies
– The Meaning of Each Sabbat from the Wheel of the Year, Their Associated Customs, and Significance in Reflecting the Different Seasons
– How to Create a Personal Grimoire
– PLUS SO MUCH MORE
Green Witchcraft 101 will be taught in lecture-style classes, and will include interactive exercises to help you apply what you have learned each week. Make sure to have a note-taking materials with you!
Sadie is a Medicinal Plant Specialist with a passion for helping others.
Sadie developed her love for working with plants through growing up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. She graduated from the Colorado School for Clinical Herbalism in 2016, with 360 Hours of experience in Herbal Pharmacy, Anatomy & Physiology, Botany, Foraging, and Aromatherapy. Sadie is committed to helping people learn how to take charge of their own health by teaching how to work with plant allies in order to make herbal remedies which support the body, mind, and soul.